By booking and paying for a service you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Participation in any tests and future exercise is voluntary.
2. You are free to deny consent or withdraw consent at any time after consenting.
3. It is your full responsibility to inform your trainer and the company of any difficulties you perceive or experience as well as any changes to your physical and medical condition.
4. Any questions you have about future procedures risks or benefits to be expected are welcome. If you have any reservations or doubts, please voice these concerns and ask for an explanation or clarification.
5. You consent to being aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in this program and fitness testing procedures may be injurious to your health and you are voluntarily participating in Matt Glover Fitness Personal Training (MGFPT) exercise and nutrition programme. Having such knowledge you thereby release MGFPT its representatives, agents, employees and successors from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in the said programme. You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said programme.
6. MGFPT will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a Client’s personal property brought into the Club’s premises.
7. All sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the session will be charged (“late cancelled”). All moving of sessions that fall within the late cancellation period remain at the discretion of MGFPT. MGFPT will not move a session to a day where the client has already booked a session unless the client agrees to come in and be charged for both sessions. This includes where the future session falls outside of the 24 hour period – these sessions cannot be cancelled free of charge and then replaced by a late cancelled session that has been agreed to be moved. If the client cannot make what has been offered then they will still be charged. All moved sessions should be agreed up to 12 hours before the start of the original session. A session that has been late cancelled and moved cannot be late cancelled and moved again. If a client cancels within 1 hour of the start of the session, they will not be offered the opportunity to move the session and will be charged for the session. The time slot for any session that is late cancelled will be made available to other MGFPT clients and the client will no longer be entitled to that session time.
8. Clients who do not attend sessions without informing the MGFPT before the start of the session will be charged in full for the session and will not be offered the opportunity to move the session. This is deemed a “no show”.
9. All cancellations of sessions must be made either in person, by phone or by email.
10. MGFPT reserves the right to cancel pre-booked sessions for clients who MGFPT deem to be holding prime booking times but cancel their sessions on a regular basis. Clients will be notified of this at least one week in advance of any changes.
11. Any block of sessions purchased are non refundable and must be used within six months of the initial payment date. In the event illness inhibits continuation (doctor’s certificate required) we will allow any remaining sessions to be transferred to another person of your choice.
12. You are entitled to receive due care and attention from all our trainers and will be given every opportunity to receive the bookings and services you require.
13. All Clients must conduct themselves in a respectful manner whilst using Club facilities. Any Client who acts in an intimidating, abusive, violent or disrespectful manner may be ejected from the Club, with no recourse for refund of monies already paid.
14. The purchase of any course or product by Matt Glover Fitness and MGFPT is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://mattgloverfitness.com/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.